Vegan Week - Day Four

Over half way there!

Menu:

Breakfast:
You guessed it.

Lunch:
Vietnamese noodles and spring rolls with vegetables and egg and seafood

Dinner:
Falafel, rice, salad, and hummus



J and I had a date day today. Both kids were at school/preschool and J had the day off work so off we took giggling like two teenagers wagging school.  We decided to go to Cabramatta for a look in the shops and a Vietnamese lunch. There are admittedly many vegan Vietnamese options available but this was a once in a blue moon opportunity to eat a meal without having to cut up someone else's meat. I have to fess up and say that I did order some animal products with my noodles. And it was good.

Post Dinner Verdict

Yummy. And even more so because I didn't have to cook it. We found these great GF falafels at Coles called "Yumi's" and they just need a quick microwave before they're ready.  I make my own hummus using tahini, lemon juice, oil, garlic, and a tin of drained chickpeas.  Both kids ate their dinners happily. What good kids I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...