Make, Bake, and Grow

Sunday's are our days where we make, bake, and grow. Since our oven needs a repair and we weren't in the mood for gardening, today we concentrated on 'make'.

This is what has been happening at our place today.



Jemima is really loving finger knitting and we plan to turn this ball into a 'Gods Eye' weaving using sticks from the garden.

Update:






Ben, Jemima, and I did a practice run of the monster mask craft we're planning for his upcoming birthday party.


I made a pocket wall hanging for Ben's room using some of his robot pictures printed onto fabric sheets that can go through an inkjet printer.

I love it that my children are such creative wee souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...