Make, Bake, and Grow

 Make

Today the weather was really bad and there was nothing for it but to hunker down inside and enjoy being warm and dry.  We lit a fire and the kids made a puppet show.  They came up with a story and worked out what characters they'd need and then we all got to work.

Our kitchen doorway became a theatre with the help of some bed sheets then the show began.






Bake




Not baking technically but it's something. With all of the puppet making fun I missed my chance to get something in the oven this afternoon. I did manage to whip up this Thai green curry for dinner though!


Grow

Did I mention that it's raining? I'm so behind on my spring planting it's not funny. I see a family planting day in our future when the weather gets better.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...