Lawson Markets

Today we travelled to Lawson to the Magpie Markets. I think we've been to almost all of the Blue Mountains markets now, and this one was definitely my favourite. The weather was warm, the food was yum, the company was great, and there were bargains to be found. That's my kind of Sunday.








I've been looking for an old suitcase and today I found it. I see these from time to time on ebay and in vintage stores but they're always quite expensive. This one was only $15 so it came home with us today. Now to decide what to put in it.. dress ups? Woollen blankets?



I also bought some herbs for our deck (6 for $10 - bargain!) and spent the afternoon potting them up. I've planted some winter greens in the big red tub, and in smaller pots we now have rosemary, two kinds of parsley, chives, lemon balm, mint, peppermint, chamomile, sage, thyme, oregano and marjoram.



Some of them will need to be repotted when I find some nicer, bigger pots. But at least for now we have some living and growing things about us again. And that feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...