40. Cushion cover using upcycled materials



This project is designed to show you how you can use odd bits and pieces from around the house to make a great cushion cover with lots of texture.

For a bit of fun I branched out and made a video for you showing how to make it. Hope you enjoy it and that it inspires you to have a go at something like this yourself.





Sewing notes:

The front fabric is a piece of teal hessian that I found at an op shop for $2. The backing piece is a remnant that I bought for just over $4. The details on the front are made from a pair of worn out leather boots and some coins that we collected from our travels. Each piece was a 40cm x 40 cm square and I used a 25cm zipper.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...