No Shopping Challenge Day 9

Not much to report today. I did the weekly shop and found it easier this week to get in and out and I'm pretty sure my desire for shopping is waning. The children have been brilliant too. Miss 8 totally understands the concept of the challenge and has stopped asking for things (why didn't I think of this ages ago!).

What I'm working on is living in the moment and not thinking ahead to what I can buy when the challenge is over. I found myself saying "In March I want a..." rather a lot, and I've decided to try and stop that.

As far as motivation goes all I need to do is look through real estate websites and dream of planting my own vegetable garden.

I hope everyone else is doing well and managing to build up a bit of savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...